Quality Management System
Quality is our culture driven by world-class manufacturing process and continuous improvement with people’s involvement.
- Quality Controls - Testing Metallurgy, Metrology and Structure in-house.
- Process Controls - Process Control with Poka-Yoke, Traceable Parts and Performance testing every product is in our DNA.
- Outflow Controls- Pre Dispatch Inspection (PDI) of each lot
At Padmini VNA, Quality is a Journey.
Supplier Quality Assurance
At Padmini VNA, we work closely with our supplier partners at every stage of the Manufacturing Process.
Educate & Train them in
- World Class Manufacturing Processes
- Process Control at Each Step
- Heijunka Production & Flow Control
- Best Practices in Change Management & Safety
Working with Limited & Trained Business Partners is our way to achieve our Quality Goals
Reliable Products cannot be built without testing the products beyond the service life and under extremely demanding environments.
Our Testing & Validation Laboratory is capable to test our products functioning under
- All environments of Salt, Dust & Rain
- Sudden Temperatures Cycles from - 60 ℃ to 200 ℃
- Exhaust Temperature Conditions in Vibrating Environments
- Vibrating upto 35g under temperature cycles of - 60 ℃ to 200 ℃
- Shock & Drop Treatments.
We believe the more our products sweat in lab, more we rule the market.
VNA, Simulation gives us confidence in the optimal performance of our product
even before we make the first prototype.
helps us to optimize the efficiency of products, design processes, predicting
and controlling fluid flow.
- Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD) - Flow simulation, Heat transfer, Pressure Drop.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) - Structural strength and life prediction.
- Electromagnetic Simulation - Magnetic force, Magnetic field simulation, motor torque vs RPM.
Demonstrating our unwavering commitment to quality, research and innovation in the design and manufacture of premium quality emission control system products are the accreditationsfrom Automotive Components Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA), Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) and various certifying authorities.