Also known as pre-throttles, throttle governors, and intake shutter valves, these valves are used to increase manifold vacuum in diesel engines.
- Increasing EGR gas flow-rate for emissions controls
- Providing low minimum flow to aid NVH in smooth diesel engine shut-down
- Diesel particulate filter regeneration.
- Aluminum body to meet stringent vibration and temperature requirements
- Composite valves available for cost competitiveness
- DC motor and composite gear-train to meet high torque requirements
- Corrosion resistant components for low pH application
- Contactless position sensor for improved reliability
- Weight: 370 grams
- Throttle Diameter: 48mm ~55mm
- Working Temperature: - 40°C ~ 140°C
- Transition time: Fully closed to fully open in ≤120 m
- Flow Characteristics (for 50MM)
- At full open: 338 kg/hr. min ( Δp @ 2kPa)
- At full closed: 3.7 Kg/hr. max ( Δp @ 80kPa)